Minimum Booking is 2 Adults.
Maximum of 2 adults and 1 child, between 8-16yrs, per boat.
Duration: All day tour, from 9am till 5pm
Guests must be able to swim and are required to sign a waiver before commencing the lesson.
Learn to Sail and then spend all day on the water touring Bacuit Bay, El Nido
- Sailing Lesson
- use of a dry bag for your things
- use of a dry case for your electronic devices
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling gears
- Speed boat assistance
- Lunch (you can bring a packed lunch, or eat at a Corong Corong Bay Restaurant, after the 2 hour lesson
This Whole Day activity includes a 2hr Sailing Course, during which you'll learn to sail with a bit of theory but mainly hands-on practice.
After the lesson is complete your first stop will be Pinagbuyutan. It takes approximately one hour to reach this beautiful island. Here you will take your lunch (not included in the Tour - please bring your own, packed lunch or eat at one of the beach restaurants), rest and relax or take in some snorkeling among the corals.
After lunch, your group will head off to visit a number of places on the map provided. Visits are based on wind directionand there is no guarantee that each destination will be reached.
Destinations may include:
- Pinagbuyutan Island (Part of the classic tour B)
- A Sandbar - a beautiful sandbar located "in the middle of nowhere"
- Snake Island - an island with a long stretch of sand
- Dagal-Dagal - A Traditional Boatman Village
- Malacapao - An island, sandwiched between two huge rocks with a stunning beach area
You will return to Corong-Corong Beach by 5pm.
Learn To Sail & Sail On Your Own
- Experience: No experience needed
- Physicality: Low
- Group size: from 2 to 20 people
- Meeting point: El Nido Sailing, Corong Corong Beach Guests at 9:00am.
- Ending point: El Nido Mahogany Beach Resort, Corong Corong Beach
- Starting time: 9 AM
- Ending time: 5 PM