Duration: 1 day from morning till sunset.
Min. 6 pax - Max. 20 pax
Price: from 2,500 / Pers.
Sailing Group Event in El Nido
Team building Sailing activity: Group Package all included
Food & Drink
All day speed boat assistance
Regatta Challenge (sailing race)
The Bay of El Nido is composed of 54 islands and islets bathed in a warm water, with a moderate trade winds from December to June. It offers a wonderful playing field to learnsailing, to perform for all levelsand accessible to the whole family, group and team building event for companies.
At the morning, learn to sail on board a small catamaran and learn about the wind and the area. After the sailing course, the challenge has start. Navigate on racing to your first stop, in one of the most beautiful Islandof El Nido Bay: Pinagbuyutan Is.
After lunch, team game on the beach, snorkeling & swimming… Then, depending on the wind, racethrow other islands and come back to the land for the last sunset cruise.
At the end of the day, last drink in a terrace, and announcement of the winners.
“In the sea, we have to Predict, Anticipate, Stay on Track, React quickly, demonstrate initiative, ensuring that the crew remains”
“Nautical world hold values easy to applicate in a corporation: courage, tenacity, cohesion, human & technical challenge…”
Joëlle Chevalier, "Les Echos"
Benefit of sailing team building event:
- “Happy”– Bonding & new experience
- “Collaboration”: Form a team and define role on board
- “Communication”: define a strategy, respect goals
- “Motivation/performance”: Regatta Challenge, sailing race
- “Positive reinforcement” : Respect goals
- “Eco Friendly”: boat powered by the wind
6 to 10 pax:
|11 to 15 pax:|| |
16 to 20 pax
|3,000 / Pax||2,800 / Pax|| |
2,500 / Pax
Possibility to find accommodation
Possibility for customized group with overnight camping on an island
Sailing Corpo Group Event - All Day
- Sailing experience needed
- Physicality: Low
- Meeting point: El Nido Sailing, Corong Corong Beach Guests.
- Ending point: El Nido Mahogany Beach Resort, Corong Corong Beach
- Starting time: 9 AM
- Ending time: 5 PM